Clinic of Natural Medicine
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
- Naturopathic medicine is a system of medicine that employs the healing power of nature.
- The objective of the naturopathic physician is to restore the normal, healthy functioning of the body through the use of substances and treatments that enhance the body’s natural healing capability.
- The patient’s recognition of, and accountability for his or her lifestyle and behavior patterns is an integral part of achieving successful medical outcomes.
Naturopathic Medicine is Science and Nature Working Together
Medical Conditions Responsive to Dr. Penrod’s Therapeutic Treatments
- Chronic Degenerative Diseases
- Depleted Immune Systems
- Geriatric Health Care
- Gynecological Concerns: Osteoporosis Prevention, Hormonal Imbalance, Menopause,
Bio Identical Hormones, PMS
- Most Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Pediatric Wellness Programs
- Recurring Infections
- Supportive Nutrition
Every person has unique health needs.
My name is Dr. Sigrid Penrod and my role as your naturopathic physician is to teach you about your uniqueness and act as a coach on your path toward optimal health.
During many years of working with people I have come to recognize that an open and candid relationship between doctor and patient is important for the health and well being of
For that reason I offer prospective patients the opportunity to meet me. You can schedule a complementary 15-minute visit by calling my Bellevue or Soap Lake office. Visit my contact page or see the office telephone numbers in the sidebar on the right to schedule your
I look forward to meeting you.